By Kokabuta | instagram
Hello Spring! Beautiful flowers are blossoming, and new trends are making its way on the streets’ runway. New York & Company, a leading fashion and accessories retailer for women, is the destination for your spring 2016 fashion must haves. All eyes will be on you while wearing NY&C ‘s styles.
Here’s a list of 5 New York & Company Spring 2016 Must-Haves:
(1) New York & Company released their Soho Collection- featuring Jennifer Hudson denim early Spring. This collection offers an array of casual, modern and bohemian style jeans. The extreme cuff, release hem, stovepipe silhouette jeans is a combination of casual, modern and bohemian. This jeans is comfortable, and hugs my curves in the right places. This is the perfect go-to jeans to add spunk to any outfit.
(2) Let’s not forget the one-piece! New York & Company’s flare legged denim jumpsuit is perfect for spring festivals like Coachella. The revealing back adds a delicate touch to the jumpsuit. The flare leg (bell bottom) brings back the 70’s style, while giving disco denim a revamp. This jumpsuit is definitely a statement piece.
(3) New York & Company combines multiple trends with this stunning lace-detailed off the shoulder blouse. This bohemian chic blouse can be worn dressed up, or down for concerts, festivals, picnics, and relaxed spring days at the Botanical Garden.
(4) The Eva Mendes saddle handbag is elegant, and has a modern twist. It is roomy and can hold all your necessities while on the go. This is a timeless piece and, a closet must have.
(5) Heels accentuate your legs, and make outfits more glamorous. The Eva Mendes platform sandal, and casablanca strappy sandal are true statement pieces. They are stylish and comfortable.
Photography by: Anthony Frazier II
*In collaboration with New York & Company via ShoppingLinks*